TRADITIONAL vs MODERN?

Luka bersalin is somehow troublesome when it doesn't heal that good.

We uses a lot of method to make sure it quickly dries and thus making our life easier (seriously..! Luka bersalin lambat sembuh sangat bikin stress)

I uses the traditional method for external purpose. It heals the wound and dries it quickly.

But to heal a wound, it is best to make sure that the skin inside was also healing. Otherwise, what seems to be heal on the outside isn't that strong on the inside.

It was my first time ever nampak dan pegang manjakani ni depan mata (please dont laugh)

My method for a great wound healing? Especially episiotomy?
Manjakani and Vitamin C.

Persamaan keduanya?

Keduanya menyembuhkan luka. Tapi, Masalah ibu baru lepas bersalin ni,

➡Anak kena kuning
➡Tak boleh makan jamu
➡Kena stay dalam wad
➡Kena pantang makan makanan yg boleh menambah kuning anak

My own experience, vitamin C ni bukan saja menyembuhkan luka dengan cepat, tapi bertindak sebagai antibodi yang kuat. 

When Fatema kena kuning, Hana langsung tak makan jamu. Macamana nak bagi luka cepat sembuh :(

Vitamin C is the perfect solution for me!

Especially when you are welcoming a baby, you need not to be sick, you have to take care of the child. Sigh..

I'm grateful I'd consume this since my 1st trimester of 2nd pregnancy. I can feel the difference so much!

What I take during pregnancy until postnatal :

Vitalea (which got zinc to heal wound)

Ostematrix (which also got zinc)

B Complex
Sustained Release Vita C
ESP (Protein that makes up skin)
Garlic Complex

Of course don't forget to change your pad frequently and wash the intimate area, make sure it is dry and clean to avoid any infection..

Alhamdulillah.5 days luka bersalin da kering. 2 weeks benang mula nak tanggal. My body feels so good. Energetic eventhough berpantang sendiri.. And taking care a toddler to be and new born baby.

Kombinasi yg agak kalut untuk ibu berpantang sendiri.. Its not easy if you are not healthy

Especially if luka bersalin lambat kering atau badan rasa lemah dan letih sebab penat.. Definetly a bad condition. Bila tak sihat, bad mood.. Bad mood leads to susu kering, efek pada milk production.. Kesian baby. Mommies pun sama. Bukan mommies sengaja, badan da tak sihat..

Mommies, if you are looking for a good postnatal care. You can give it a try. Its worth it.

Im more than happy to share. Do whatsapp me. Free consultation as always ❤

www.wasap.my/+60128315819

Comments

Popular Posts